Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

Pheromoans - 'my favourite meal'

My favourite meal is sausage chips and beans. I have this once a week; on a Monday or Tuesday, never at the weekend, when I usually have something more exotic or that which requires more forward planning. However I sometimes use french fries instead of 'chip' chips. I always have Coleman's mustard, while I'm sure there are probably better mustards on the market, I tend not to experiment with new items. You can't have a glass of wine with this meal, it has to be a very suited drink like tea. Afterwards I can feel a bit guilty as its quite a high cholestoral dinner but I find washing up or going for a walk works fine for redressing the balance. I think this meal always cheers me up after a bad or boring day. It is best eaten with the news or Eastenders on the TV, not music or the radio. I don't know why. If I'm having one of the more exotic meals on the weekend I would probably put on a record, and pour a glass or wine or open a beer but for some reason this meal requires the TV to be on.

Russell - singer of the pheromoans

No comments:

Post a Comment